An excerpt from Wind in the Willows

Nice? It's the ONLY thing, said the Water Rat solemnly, as he leant forward for his stroke. Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING - absolute nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing, he went on dreamily: messing - about - in - boats; messing----'
From 'Wind in the Willows' by Kenneth Grahame.

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Thames Cruising web site

My friends Richard and Sue (Indigo Dream) and I have been working on a new website (it's really a portal to other information) to pull together all the disparate information about cruising the tidal Thames from Waterscape, the PLA, CaRT, EA etc (still very much work in progress but in a state now where it is quite usable).

Rather than me rewrite things may I suggest that, if you are interested in looking at the site (and providing us with feedback) that you look at the information Richard and Sue have provided about the new site.

1 comment:

  1. Looks really interesting Kathy - something that has been needed for some time - very well done!

    ReplyDelete